Your shopping cart is empty!
- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
This prototype board can be useful by developers, who need fast getting started with any IC in LQFP, TQFP, SSOP or SOIC case.
- High quality 1 layer PCB with red mask
- One LQFP-100 PCB placement. Can be used for mounting any LQFP package with 100 pins or smaller (LQFP 32, LQFP 64 and other) – for example AT91SAM7S64, LPC2134 and other. Pin-to-pin spacing is 0,5mm (19,7 mil)
- One TQFP-44 PCB placement. Can be used for mounting any TQFP-44 or TQFP-32 package with 44 or 32 pins (For example ATmega16, PIC16F877, FT232BM and other). Pin-to-pin spacing is 0,8mm (31,5 mil)
- One SOIC PCB placement – each side has 36 pins. Can be used for mounting 2-3 IC is SO-14, SO-16 or any SOIC case (for example MAX232 or other)
- Two SSOP-28 PCB placement. Can be used for mounting any SSOP IC with 28 pins or smaller. For example FT232RL, FT245RL or other
- Two SOIC PCB placement – each side has 26 pins. Can be used for mounting as SOIC-14, SOIC-16 IC’s, as and SOIC-20 IC’S (For example ATtiny2313, SN74HC244 or other IC)
- all pins of PCB placement has connectors for soldering any wire or connector
- Large prototype area for extending scheme
- 4 mounting holes
- size 150x110mm (5.9x4.33 inch)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: