Your shopping cart is empty!
- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
This 2 layers prototype board can be can be used by developers who want to quickly start working with any TQFP-44, SOIC or DIP (DIL) integrated circuit.
- Very high quality 2 layers prototype board with holes metalization and mask - ideal for building prototype circuits
- One TQFP-44 PCB placement on top side of board. Can be used for mounting any TQFP-44 package – for example ATmega8 or other chip. Pin-to-pin grid is 0.8 mm (0.0315"). All pins of TQFP-44 placement have pads for soldering any wire or connector (extension pads)
- One large SOIC placement with 64 pins (32 pins each side) on top side of board. Can be used for mounting 2-3 IC's in SO-14, SO-16, SO-20 or any other IC in SOIC case (for example MAX232 or other). All pins of SOIC-32 placement have pads for soldering any wire or connector (extension pads)
- 48 pcs. of SMT 0805 PCB placement on bottom side of board. Can be used for mounting any resistor, capacitor or other component in SMD 0805 (or 1206) case.
- large prototype area with 1.1mm diameter metalized holes - due metalization they are able to withstand a big number of heavy soldering . Standard grid 2.54mm (0.1") allow to mount any IC in DIP (DIL) case.
- 2 power bus on each side of board - very useful for supply your circuit
- size 114x75mm (4.49"x2.95")
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: