- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
In the development of electronic devices and control systems often need to be aware of the position of the projected system in space (the position of the display to specify portrait or landscape mode, aircraft modeling, etc.), or on the occurrence of abnormal situations in the operation of the system (shock, vibration, etc.). To solve this problem has now become possible using acceleration sensors, which are widely used in recent years. However, their application at an early stage of development is limited to the size of the sensor itself - usually acceleration sensors available in miniature surface mount package (LGA-xx), which makes it impossible to install using common tools (soldering iron).
This module is the acceleration sensor LIS302DLH - a board with pre-installed sensor and external components. All control signals and power supply circuits are derived by a standard 9-pin connector with pitch 2.54 mm, which allows easy connection of sensors to an existing system or breadboard. The board has a small size 23mm x 12.7mm. With the SMD jumpers it is possible to select the source voltage (external or from the set on the board 3V voltage regulator). Also has a manual selection mode SPI using the SMD jumper on the board that allows you to not use the device select signal (provided that the SPI bus is no more devices), and accordingly release a pin of microcontroller to perform other tasks.
The LIS302DLH is an ultra low-power high performance three axes linear accelerometer belonging to the “piccolo” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output. The device features ultra low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions.
The LIS302DLH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signal by inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are
programmable by the end user on the fly
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16 V to 10 V (with using voltage regulator on-board)
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Ultra thickness 0.8 mm
- Ultra low-power mode consumption down to 10 µA
- ± 2g/±4g/ ± 8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit data output
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- Sleep to wake-up function
- 6D orientation detection
- Embedded self-test
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- Small board size 23mm x 12.7mm
- All control signals and power supply pins on 9-pin connector with pitch 2.54 mm
- 3V voltage regulator on-board
- With the SMD jumpers it is possible to select the source voltage (external or from the set on the board 3V voltage regulator).
- manual selection mode SPI using the SMD jumper
- two mounting holes 2.1mm diameter
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: