- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
In the development of electronic devices and control systems often need to be aware of the position of the projected system in space (the position of the display to specify portrait or landscape mode, aircraft modeling, etc.), or on the occurrence of abnormal situations in the operation of the system (shock, vibration, etc.). To solve this problem has now become possible using acceleration sensors, which are widely used in recent years. However, their application at an early stage of development is limited to the size of the sensor itself - usually acceleration sensors available in miniature surface mount package (LGA-xx), which makes it impossible to install using common tools (soldering iron).
This module is the acceleration sensor LIS344ALH - a board with pre-installed sensor and external components. All control signals and power supply circuits are derived by a standard 9-pin connector with pitch 2.54 mm, which allows easy connection of sensors to an existing system or breadboard. The board has a small size 23mm x 12.7mm. With the SMD jumper it is possible to select the source voltage (external or from the set on the board 3V voltage regulator)
The LIS344ALH is an ultra compact consumer low-power three-axis linear accelerometer that includes a sensing element and an IC interface able to take the information from the sensing element and to provide an analog signal to the external world.
The sensing element, capable of detecting the acceleration, is manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST to produce inertial sensors and actuators in silicon. The IC interface is manufactured using an ST proprietary CMOS process with high level of integration. The dedicated circuit is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The LIS344ALH has a dynamically user selectable full-scale of ±2 g / ±6 g and it is capable of measuring accelerations over a maximum bandwidth of 1.8 kHz for all axes. The device bandwidth may be reduced by using external capacitances. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the system.
It is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
The LIS344ALH belongs to a family of products suitable for a variety of applications:
- Mobile terminals
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Antitheft systems and inertial navigation
- Appliance and robotics.
- 2.4 V to 3.6 V single supply operation
- ±2 g / ±6 g user selectable full-scale
- Low power consumption
- Output voltage, offset and sensitivity are ratiometric to the supply voltage
- Factory trimmed device sensitivity and offset
- Embedded self test
- High shock survivability ( 10000 g )
- Small board size 23mm x 12.7mm
- All control signals and power supply pins on 9-pin connector with pitch 2.54 mm
- 3V voltage regulator on-board
- With the SMD jumpers it is possible to select the source voltage (external or from the set on the board 3V voltage regulator
- One mounting hole 2.1mm diameter
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: