- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
COM port to 5V UART TTL converter with RX, TX, CTS and RTS lines, based on MAX232 IC. Need external power supply.
With this module you can perform recovery boot and firmware of devices that work with TTL signal levels: routers, switches radio stations, Seagate hard drives, and many other electronics. Converter is used to restore the hard drive Seagate 7200.11 (Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 st3500320as sd35 - MSFN), perfect for connecting service port Amino 110 Firmware DVB receivers, software radios, recovery wifi router ASUS.
Also presented module - this is the easiest way to connect any device to COM port of your PC. It converts 12V levels COM port to 5V TTL levels, which already can work with any electronics,and with different Arduino modules etc.
- MAX232 IC level converter
- User accessible not only signals RX, TX, but RTS and CTS
- signals RX, TX, RTS, CTS, and the power line GND, VCC are connected to the 6-pin connector
- standard connector to connect to COM port, you can use the module without adapters and cables
- During manufacturing of all the modules tested for passing signals RTS, CTS, and the transmission / reception at 4800, 19200, 57600, 115200 speed individually for RX and TX lines. This ensures full functionality of the product
- Small size of the board
- High quality PCB with mask and labeling
- 5V exteranl power supply
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: