- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
COM port to 3-5V UART TTL converter with RX, TX, CTS and RTS lines, based on MAX3232 IC. Need external power supply.
This module allow you to connect any 3-5V UART device to COM port. Also with this module you can perform recovery boot and firmware of devices that work with TTL signal levels: routers, switches radio stations, Seagate hard drives, and many other electronics. Converter is used to restore the hard drive Seagate 7200.11 (Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 st3500320as sd35 - MSFN), perfect for connecting service port Amino 110 Firmware DVB receivers, software radios, recovery wifi router ASUS.
Also presented module - this is the easiest way to connect any device to COM port of your PC. It converts 12V levels COM port to 3-5V TTL levels, which already can work with any electronics,and with different Arduino modules etc.
- MAX3232 IC level converter
- User accessible not only signals RX, TX, but RTS and CTS
- signals RX, TX, RTS, CTS, and the power line GND, VCC are connected to the 6-pin connector
- standard connector to connect to COM port, you can use the module without adapters and cables
- During manufacturing of all the modules tested for passing signals RTS, CTS, and the transmission / reception at 4800, 19200, 57600, 115200 speed individually for RX and TX lines. This ensures full functionality of the product
- Small size of the board
- High quality PCB with mask and labeling
- 3-5V external power supply
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: