- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
STM8S-DIP-TSSOP20 is a miniature DIP module with a STM8S103F3P6 microcontroller in TSSOP20. It is designed for applications where small size and simplicity are needed. This is the ideal solution to getting started with low cost and powerful 8-bit microcontroller STM8S. Module can be used as a finished unit in any development. The product is made in the DIP-20 form factor, allowing just set it in any DIP socket, or on a standard development/proto board. All ports of the microcontroller are connected to sockets (DIP pins). The board also have SWIM connector for an external programmer or debugger (fully compatible with STLINK/STLINKV2 programmer). In addition, the board uses a voltage regulator 3.3 V/750mA, which allows the module to be powered both from the external supply voltage 2,95-5,5 and from the regulator voltage 3.3 V. Selecting the supply voltage is performed by setting jumpers VIN / VRG.
STM8S microcontrollers have internal clock sources, but to achieve a frequency stability is possible to connect an external crystal. To do this, the board has a special footprint Q1, where the user can install any type of crystal HC49/HC49S. 15pF capacitors are already installed on the board.
Also at the bottom of the board is present GND pad - there can be soldered the ground wire (for example to connect an oscilloscope probe).
- Small size 25.5х19mm (1x0.75inch)
- DIP20 form factor, pin-to-pin pitch 2.54mm (0.1 inch), distance between rows 15,24mm (0.6 inch)
- All ports of microcontroller are connected to extension connectors
- Installed STM8S103F3P6 in TSSOP20, which have 8K FLASH, 1K RAM, 640 bytes EEPROM, 16 GPIO’s including 12 high sink outputs, 3 timers, SPI, I2C, UART, Watchdog, window Watchdog, 10-bit ADC
- SWIM connector for programming and debugging with STLINK programmer
- Voltage regulator 3.3V/750mA
- Module can be powered as from external voltage 2.95-5.5V as from voltage regulator 3.3V
- Jumper for selecting power supply input
- Footprint for installing quartz crystal
- GND pad for soldering GND wire and connecting oscilloscope probe
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: