- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
This easy prototype board AVR-P28 - a great opportunity to starting with AVR microcontrollers for beginners. Board support 28-pin AVR microcontrollers (Atmega48, Atmega8, Atmega168 ...). On board available RS232 interface, which allows you to quickly make the connection of the developed device to the computer (which is useful for debugging programs as and when the need to use RS232 interface for data transfer), or other external device.The board also contains user button and the LED connected to the pins of the microcontrioller. Bridge rectifier lets you use any power supply (both DC and AC) voltage 6 .. 15V. In addition, you can select 3.3V or 5V power supply (with a jumper 3V3), so you can use standard 5V and low voltage (3V3 or lower) microcontrollers.
The board have an external 5V supervisor, ensuring stable start / reset the controller in a slow increase of supply voltage. For operation at supply voltages below 5V possible to disable the supervisor by SMD jumper "Supervisor" (located on the bottom side of the board)
COM port driver IC (RS232) is installed in DIL16 socket. By default in board istalled 5V COM port driver (MAX232 or ST232). However, with the need to work at low voltages, it can be quickly replaced by a low-voltage version of the driver (MAX3232, ST3232, etc.) by moving it to the DIP socket (no soldering).
For programming the microcontroller on the board there is a standard 10-pin ISP programming. It is compatible with most ISP Programmers for ATMEL AVR microcontrollers.
- ISP 5x2 pin connector for in-circuit programming with AVR ISP. Compatible with STK200, AVR ISP v3.2, AVR ISP mkII and other programmers
- RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC mounted in DIL16 socket, with ability to easy replace
- DIP28 socket for installing 28 pin AVR controller
- You can choose quartz crystall frequency for your board - for this please add comment with your choice to order details (by default board will be shipped with 7.3728 Mhz quartz crystall)
- User LED connected to PC5
- user button connected to PD2
- RESET button
- reset IC MC34064 (or similar) ( can be disabled by SMD jumper JP2)
- Power supply connector
- bridge rectifier allow supply board with AC or DC 6..15V
- Large prototype are with 2.54mm hole-to-hole space
- Voltage egulator LM317T with 3V3 or 5V output (can be selected by 3V3 jumper)
- Bus 3V3/5V
- Ground bus
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- dimensions 100x80 mm (3.9x3.15")
- four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: