- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
The VMusic1 module is a product which not only lets you add USB Flash disk interfacing to your product, but also allows you to play back MP3 and other popular digital music formats directly from a USB flash disk. Only four signal lines plus 5V supply and ground are required to be connected. Extensions to the Vinculum VDAP command set allow you to play a selected file, as well as control the volume, balance, etc. of the sound channel, and monitor the status of the file being played. The Vinculum VDAP firmware also allows the VNC1L’s I/O interface to be selected between the serial UART or SPI using on-board jumper pins. The VMusic1 is ideal for adding MP3 playbackfrom USB drive capabillity to home entertainment and in-car audio systems, as well as other appliances requiring audio playback capabillity from USB Flash disks. Not only is the VDrive1 ideal for evaluation and development of VNC1L designs, but also its neat enclosure and attractive quantity discount structure makes this module suitable for incorporation into finished product designs.
Key VMUSIC1 features include :
- Uses FTDI’s VNC1L-1A embedded USB host controller I.C. device combined with VLSI VS1003 I.C. for music playback.
- USB ‘A’ type socket to connect USB Flash disk.
- Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack socket for audio playback
- Audio line-out connector for audio playback
- Only four signals to connect, excluding power and ground.
- Jumper selectable UART or SPI interfaces.
- Single 5V supply input.
- Traffic indicator LED
- Uses extended Vinculum VDAP command set
- Program or update firmware via USB Flash disk
- VMUSIK1 module, assembled and tested
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: