- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
The VNC2 debug module consists of a miniature board with a USB miniB connector, which provides USB connectivity to Vinculum-II IDE development tools running on a PC. The VNC2 debug module can be used to program and debug firmware running on the VNC2 device.
The module connects to the VNC2 device via a 6-way, 2mm pitch, keyed, female connector. The V2DIPx-x, VNC2 based development modules are equipped with a compatible male connector to host the VNC2 debug module. Designers intending to use the module with their own VNC2 based hardware are required to have a similar compatible male connector on their hardware
Enable firmware programming of VNC2 devices on V2DIPx-x development modules and custom VNC2 based hardware.
Debug firmware code running on a VNC2 device.
- One USB ‘miniB’ type socket to connect with a PC.
- Onboard FTDI FT232R which provides conversion from USB to serial interface for VNC2 debug port.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- USB2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- 5V Power output to V2DIP-x module (if needed).
- USB powered.
- Programming and debugging for VNC2 IC designs.
- Power and traffic indicator LEDs
- 6 way, keyed connector to support FTDI’s range of V2DIPx-x development modules.
USB drivers for the FT232R device, featured on the VNC2 debug module, are available from http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: