- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
The VDRIVE1 evaluation module provides an easy solution for adding a USB Flash disk interface to an existing product.Only four signal lines plus 5V supply and ground are are required to be connected to it. Using the Vinculum DIFS firmware the VNC1L-1A’s I/O interface can be selected between the serial UART or SPI using the on-board jumper pins. Not only is the VDRIVE1 ideal for evaluation and development of VNC1L-1A designs, but also an attractive quantity discount structure makes this module suitable for incorporation into finished product designs. The VDRIVE1 is ideal for commercial products such as domestic goods, set top box, etc., as well as industrial products such as data loggers, software upgradable products, etc.
This is simplest method to add USB Flash DISK to your system. This feature can be necessary for data gethering systems and other systems, where need storage data.
- Uses F.T.D.I.’s VNC1L-1A embedded USB host controller I.C. device.
- USB ‘A’ type socket to connect USB Flash disk.
- Only four signals to connect, excluding power and ground.
- Jumper selectable UART or SPI interfaces.
- Single 5V supply input.
- Power indicator, and USB traffic indicator LED’s.
- Uses Vinculum VDIF or VDAP firmware (for your choice) and command set.
- Program or update firmware via USB Flash disk or via UART or SPI interface.
- VNC1L-1A firmware programming control pins PROG# and RESET# brought out onto jumper interface
Documentation & Links
- VDRIVE1 evaluation module
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: