- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
In addition to providing the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 2500 VRMS.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronic’s ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- true schematic and firmware 100% identical to STLINK/V2
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- mini USB connector
- can supply target board via SWIM ir JTAG cable with 3V3
- SWIM specific features1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- small size
This programmer is 100% identical to original STLINK/V2 programmer. It uses mirrored SWIM cable (as original STLINK/V2)
- STLINK/V2 programmer
- 20 pin JTAG cable
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: