- Development boards
- Prototype boards
- FTDI modules
- Signal generators
- PC modding
- RS232 (COM port) to UART modules
AVR ISP v3.2 it is professional in-system programmer for all 8-bit ATMEL AVR RISC microcontrollers. Programmer connects to the PC through standard USB port. A power undertakes directly from USB, that excludes necessity for the external power supply. Also programmer provides electrically isolated power supply +5V 200mA output for your devices. Windows detect the device as a virtual COM-port. In additional programmer have USB to UART TTL converter function. Certainly this feature will be demanded to developers at debugging the programs using UART the interface.
Fully galvanically isolation - this is warranty, that your personal computer will not be damaged under any conditions is not dependent that will occur in target board.
AVR ISP v3.2 also generates frequency 1,8MHz for what clocking or the external controller (if you have a necessity for external clocking).
AVR ISP v3.2 it is supported by AVR Studio 4, and also other known compilers (CodevisionAVR, Image Craft and others).
AVR ISP v3.2 can be used with "AVR DIP Programmer board" (see other products) for programming controllers in DIP case
- Very high programming speed
- High quality PCB with mask and inscriptions.
- Two ISP connectors: 10-pin connector with standard pinout, and 7-pin connector (see photo)
- AVR Studio 4 compatible.Does not supported by AVR Studio 5,6
- 1) Programming interface to flash, eeprom, fuses and lockbits.
- 2) Output clock 1.8 MHz for your needs
- 3) USB to UART TTL converter (galvanically isolated from PC)
- 4) galvanically isolated +5V 200mA power supply output.
- Jumper to power your device via ISP cable.
- AVR Studio 4 firmware upgradeable
- red LED for status “POWER ON”
- yellow LED for programming status “PROG”
- green LED for status “READY”
- Compatible with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP/Vista/Vista64/Windows 7
- Size 70x45 mm.
- Ready to installing in any case (4 holes d=3mm).
Standard 10-pin connector pinout(see photo)
2. power output +5V 200mA (after installing power supply jumper on programmer board)
3. Clock source output 1.8Mhz for programming AVR controllers with external clock configuration (selected by fuse bits during programming)
7-pin connector pinout
1.power output +5V 200mA (after installing power supply jumper on programmer board)
7. Clock source output 1.8Mhz for programming AVR controllers with external clock configuration (selected by fuse bits during programming)
List of supported Devices
The following devices are supported by AVR ISP v3.2:
- AVR ISP v3.2 programmer
- ISP 10-pin cable
- CD with drivers, instruction and AVR Studio 4.19
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: